- Personal Information
- Personal information refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as an identification number, telephone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses and/or social media addresses.
- Parcel Gateway collect personal information collects personal data directly from the user of Parcel Gateway services through online application, registration or feedback form.
- The personal information collected includes but not limited to individual(s)' names, addresses, identity card numbers (MyKad), contact no, photographs and email and/or social media addresses.
- The personal information is necessary to provide services under Parcel Gateway’s business, operation, improve and to contact you about your account or our Services, provide you customer service, customize our advertising and marketing, and to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
- Parcel Gateway may disclose personal data to company within our corporate group and third parties for legitimate business purposes, including the following reasons:
- Advertising, publicity, marketing and communication relating to Parcel Gateway
- Third party service providers as we deem necessary to provide services to you
- Parcel Gateway auditors, business associates, consultants, accountants and/or other professional advisers as we deem necessary and appropriate
- Disclosure & Security
- Parcel Gateway shall not without your consent disclosed any of your personal data for any purpose other than the purpose specified in the “Purpose” section above.
- Personal data are protected from inappropriate usage, unauthorised access or disclosure.
- Data Integrity & Retention
- You are responsible to provide accurate, complete personal data and inform Parcel Gateway of any changes to the personal data supplied by you to ensure that the data is up-to-date. If the personal data is not up-to-date, the quality of services could be affected.
- .Parcel Gateway retains your personal data for as long as necessary for its legitimate business purposes, and as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
- Any enquiries or complaints pertaining to your personal data, you may send your request to Parcel Gateway at the following address or e-mail: